Indian Recipe: Index
Dal - Uchhe (pulses with bitter gourd) (a bitter recipe)
- Drain the water grind the pulses
- Make a tight paste of pulses and make some vadas.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the vadas then crush them & keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add rai & dried chilli for sauté.
- Add bitter gourd and potato & fry it properly.
- Add turmeric powder, ginger paste, salt & sugar according to taste.
- Add water and cook it in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, add ghee, crushed vada on top.
- Serve this dish as a first of the meal.
<<Back to Previous Page