Indian Recipe: Index
Echad Kalia (a recipe of Immature jack fruit)
- Boil the jack fruit, drain the water and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sauté the bay leaf and whole garam masala.
- Add onion slices and fry it properly.
- Then add onion-ginger paste, turmeric-chilli powder, yoghurt, salt and
sugar and fry the spices properly.
- Add pre-boiled jack fruit and stir it continue.
- Add water and cook it in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, turn off the gas.
- Enjoy the spicy dish with Paratha or
<<Back to Previous Page