Indian Recipe: Index
Fish Hariyali (Rohu fish in green sauce)
- Take coriander -pudina paste, cumin-green chilli- garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt & sugar in a big bowl and mix the spices
- Marinate the fish pieces with this spices up to 1 hour.
- Take a tight lidded pot, grease the base and sides with mustard oil.
- Place the fish pieces, add tamarind pulp & sprinkle the mustard oil and cover it
- Heat the water in a pressure cooker and place the utensil in it and close the pressure cooker.
- After one whistle, release the steam and open the pressure cooker.
- Open the utensil and place the preparation in a plate & sprinkle the coriander leaves.
- Serve Fish Hariyali with Jeera Rice or
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: