Indian Recipe: Index
Fried Banana Stem (Thor vaja)
- Chop the Banana Stem finely and remove the excess thread.
- Take a pinch of salt and mix with the chopped banana stem.
- After an hour drain the extra water of chopped banana stem.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the red chili and mustard seeds.
- Add chopped banana stem and fry it well.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and sugar and cook with cover until done.
- When the water becomes totally dry, fry it properly in medium flame.
- Serve with Plain
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: