Indian Recipe: Index
Fried Spicy Chicken
- Take the chicken pieces and make incisions on all sides.
- Put the chicken in a big bowl and add the ginger-garlic paste, green chili paste, red
chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric, salt, pepper and sprinkle a little water.
- Now mix it up well and let it marinate for 2 hours.
- Now take a frying pan and pour oil for deep frying.
- When the oil becomes very hot. fry 2-3 drumsticks pieces at a time.
- Keep turning the chicken over so that all the sides get cooked evenly.
- When it becomes brown remove from the gas and pat dry the oil with some paper towels.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice and serve with some green
<<Back to Previous Page