Indian Recipe: Index
Green Fish Curry
- Marinate the fish fillet with lime juice and salt, keep it for an hour.
- Roast the whole coriander seeds and make a fine powder.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add chopped leek and fry it properly.
- Add coriander-mint leaves, green chili and fry properly.
- Add coconut milk and cook properly till the gravy becomes thick.
- Add marinated fish, pepper powder and cook it with cover till done.
- When it is completely prepared, add butter and serve with Plain
<<Back to Previous Page