Indian Recipe: Index
Green Prawn Pulao
To grind Spices:
- Marinate the prawns with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder and keep aside for 15-20 min.
- Heat the oil in a pan, shallow fry the prawns but do not let them harden, keep aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil an sauté sha-jeera.
- Then add the ground masala and fry till the oil separates.
- Then add the washed rice and fry for 2 min, add one and a half cups water & salt and mix it well.
- When the water boils reduce the flame and cook the rice on shim till done.
- Fluff up the rice with a fork and mix fried prawns and sprinkle some of the oil used for frying prawns on the rice.
- Cover and shimmer for 5 min.
- Enjoy the Prawn Pulao.
<<Back to Previous Page