Indian Recipe: Index
Hilsha with Pumpkin
- Marinate the fish with a pinch of turmeric and salt and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, lightly fry the fish pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the kalonji and chopped green chili.
- Add pumpkin and fry it properly.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and sugar to taste and 2 cup of water.
- Add pre-fried fish and cook it for 10-12 min in medium flame with cover.
- When the pumpkin becomes soft, enjoy with plain
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: