Indian Recipe: Index
Hing Mangsho (mutton with asafoetida)
- Wash the mutton, drain the water properly and keep aside.
- Marinate the mutton for an hour with yogurt, ginger-cumin-chilli paste,
turmeric powder and mustard oil.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sauté the bay leaf, garam masala and asafoetida.
- Add the marinated mutton and fry it properly.
- Add salt, sugar and hot water and cook for 20-25 min in a heavy flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick and mutton becomes soft, turn off the gas.
- Serve hot mutton recipe with Pulao or
<<Back to Previous Page