Indian Recipe: Index
- Mix all the spices yogurt, chili-corinader paste, ginger-garlic paste, chili powder,
cardamom-cinnamon powder, lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Marinate the mutton cubes in spices mixture and keep it for 3-4 hour.
- Drain the water of soaked wheat and cook properly with enough water.
- When the wheat becomes soft, make a paste with a mixi.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add marinated mutton with spice mixture cook it well.
- Cook it for 15-20 min in a high flame with cover.
- After that add wheat paste and again cook it for 10-15 min.
- Serve it hot with chopped onion and coriander leaves.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: