Indian Recipe: Index
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sauté the fennel & whole garam masala.
- Add onion, ginger-garlic paste and fry it properly.
- Add mutton and fry it well.
- Add turmeric-chili powder, cumin-coriander powder, tomato puree,
grated coconut, Salt & sugar according to taste and cook it properly.
- Add water and cook it for half an hour in a high flame.
- When the mutton becomes soft & gravy becomes thick, sprinkle the
garam masala powder & lemon juice.
- Cut the hard boiled eggs in 4 pieces each and garnish.
- Serve hot with Lemon
rice, Pulao, Jeera rice or
Paratha or Roti .
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: