Indian Recipe: Index
Jeera Ilish (hilsha with cumin seed)
- Marinate the fish pieces with cumin paste, turmeric-chili powder,
salt & sugar to taste.
- Keep this mixture, green chili in a Tiffin box and sprinkle the mustard
oil on top & close it properly.
- Keep the Tiffin box in a pressure cooker and half fill it with water and
close the cover properly without whistle.
- After 5 min remove the cover and place the Tiffin box outside of cooker.
- After cooling open the Tiffin boxes cover.
- Enjoy Jeera fish with plain
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: