Indian Recipe: Index
Jeera Murgh (Chicken with Cumin seeds)
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the cumin seeds and let them crackle.
- When it golden brown, add the green chilies and chopped onion.
- Sauté for a while till the onions turns golden brown and the raw smell leaves.
- Add the chicken pieces and sauté till the chicken becomes light brown.
- Now add the cumin powder, pepper, lemon juice, garam masala, ginger, garlic and salt to taste.
- Pour the hot water and mix it all (ensure all the spices have blended well).
- Simmer and cook for 15 min or till the chicken is done.
- The gravy must be thick and the chicken must be soft.
- Remove from flame and garnish with cumin powder.
- Keep it covered till you are ready to serve.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: