Indian Recipe: Index
Jhingga, Uchhe, Kumro Teto ( a bitter dish of ribbed
gourd, bitter gourd & sweet gourd )
- Cut all the vegetables in a medium cubes, wash and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add kalonji seeds for sautĂ©.
- Add bitter gourd and fry well.
- Then add all the vegetables and fry it properly.
- Add turmeric powder, ginger paste, salt & sugar according to taste.
- Add water and cook it in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, add ghee and turn off the gas.
- Serve this dish as a first of the meal.
<<Back to Previous Page