Indian Recipe: Index
Julian Honey Chicken
- 500 gm chicken fillet (cut in Julian shaped)
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon fried sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon Soya sauce
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 3 teaspoon chili flakes
- 5 tablespoon butter
- Salt to taste
- Marinate chicken fillet with garlic paste, Soya sauce, lime juice, honey, 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder and salt to taste and
keep aside for an hour.
- After 1 hour, melt the butter in a pan, add marinated chicken and fry properly.
- Cook chicken with 5-6 tablespoon of water in a medium flame with cover until done.
- When the gravy becomes dry, remove from fire.
- Place cooked chicken on a serving plate and sprinkle fried sesame seeds, chili flakes, lime juice and
- Serve hot.
<<Back to Previous Page