Indian Recipe: Index
- Wash the mutton, drain the water and keep aside.
- Take ginger-garlic paste in a medium bowl and mix with curd, turmeric-chili-cumin-coriander powder and make a smooth paste.
- Marinate the mutton with spices paste and keep it for 4-5 hours.
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry the pre-boiled baby potatoes and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, saute the whole garam masala and fry till golden brown.
- Add onion slices and fry it till golden.
- Add marinated mutton and cook it for 5-6 min.
- Then add pre-fried baby potatoes, tomato slices, mutton stalk, sugar, salt to taste and cook till done.
- When the gravy becomes thick and juicy, remove from gas.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder and fresh, chopped coriander.
- Enjoy Kadai Mutton.
<<Back to Previous Page