Indian Recipe: Index
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the chopped onion and stir till light brown.
- Add garlic & ginger paste continue to fry till light brown.
- Add the cardamoms and chicken, cook it for 15 - 20 minutes on medium flame.
- Add yogurt, tomatoes, red chilli powder, salt and keep cooking and stirring constantly for another 20 - 30 minutes or till the chicken is fully cooked and browned.
- Add cashew paste and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped almond and serve hot.
<<Back to Previous Page