Indian Recipe: Index
Keema Methi (Minced meat with fenugreek leaves)
- Heat oil in a pan, sautĂ© the cumin seeds and bay leaves.
- Add the garlic-ginger paste, onion, and the garam masala, and stir-fry
oil is separates.
- Add the tomatoes and continue to stir-fry, then add the salt, coriander,
red and black pepper.
- Cook in a high flame, add the meat, stir a few times till the colour
- Simmer the flame and continue to stir fry, till the mutton is almost
- Add the fenugreek leaves and mix properly.
- Enjoy the Keema Methi with
<<Back to Previous Page