Indian Recipe: Index
Lau-bari torkari (lauki ki sabji) (veg)
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the bari and fry it until brown & keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add bay-leaf and cumin seeds for sautĂ©.
- Add potato & fry it some time, then add lau & stir continue.
- Add turmeric, coriander, cumin powder, salt & sugar to taste and mix well.
- Add pre-fried bari & water and cook it 10 min with cover.
- Open the cover and stir the dish properly, sprinkle the coriander leaves.
- The Lau-bari is ready to serve with plain steamed
<<Back to Previous Page