Indian Recipe: Index
Lau-Chingri (lauki with prawn) (non-veg)
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the prawn & keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add bay-leaf and cumin seeds for sauté.
- Add potato & fry it some time, then add lau & stir continue.
- Add turmeric, coriander, cumin powder, salt & sugar to taste and mix well.
- Add pre-fried prawn & water and cook it 10 min with cover.
- Open the cover and stir the dish properly.
- The Lau-chigri is ready to serve with plain steamed rice.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: