Indian Recipe: Index
Liottya Maccher Jhal (Bombay duck with thick gravy)
- Marinate fish with a pinch of turmeric powder and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add onion and fry untill brown.
- Add garlic paste, turmeric-chilli powder, salt and mix well.
- Add rai paste and tomato & fall the masala fry well.
- Add fish and 1/2 cup of water.
- Cook it for 5-10 min in a low flame with cover.
- When the gravy become thick sprinkle coriander leave on top.
- Serve the hot dish with steaming plain
<<Back to Previous Page