Indian Recipe: Index
Meat Dhansak Recipe
- Take all kinds of pulses, vegetables, methi-coriander-mint leaves,
half chopped onion, tomato and mutton in a pressure cooker and
cook it well.
- After that keep the cooked mutton pieces separately and smash all the
cooked ingredients and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the onions and fry it till light brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric-chili-cumin powder and cook it properly.
- Add pre-cooked smash vegetables, pulses, mutton, salt to taste and cook it for
10 min in a medium flame.
- Serve Mutton dhansak with Plain
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: