Indian Recipe: Index
Mint Chicken / Pudina Chicken
- Marinate the chicken pieces with green coriander-mint paste, chili paste, lemon juice, mustard sauce, garlic paste and keep aside for an hour.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the dried red chili, mustard seeds and curry leaves and fry till golden brown.
- Add marinated chicken and fry it properly.
- Add salt and sugar according to taste and mix it well.
- Add a cup of water and let it boil until done.
- When the water is totally evaporate and the gravy becomes thick, remove from fire.
- Serve hot with Plain rice or
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: