Indian Recipe: Index
Mirchi ka Salan (Chili with tangy Gravy)
- Make a paste with all ingredients of salan paste and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the capsicum pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, saute the mustard seeds, cloves and curry leaves.
- Add the salan paste and fry it well.
- Add tamarind pulp and 1/2 cup of water and cook it for a min.
- Add fried capsicum and salt to the gravy and cook properly.
- Cook it for 5 min in a slow flame with cover.
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves on top.
- Now Mirchi ka Salan is ready to serve with Rumali roti.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: