Indian Recipe: Index
Mohini Parshe (Parshe fish with tomato)
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the fishes and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, give the kalonji seeds & green chilli paste for
- Add radhuni- cumin seeds paste, turmeric powder, tomato puree, salt & sugar to taste and fry the spices properly.
- Add water and pre-fried fish & cook it in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, sprinkle the mustard oil & coriander leaves on top and place it in a bowl for 5 min with cover.
- Enjoy Mohini Parshe with steaming Plain
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: