Indian Recipe: Index
Murgh Makhni (Chicken with Thick gravy)
- Mix all the marinated ingredients and marinated chicken pieces for an hour.
- Heat the half of butter in a heavy bottomed pan and put the marinated chicken.
- Fry it well and cover it & cook it till done (stir fry the chicken for some time) and keep aside.
- Then, heat the remaining butter in a pan and add the red chilli, coriander, cumin and black pepper powders.
- Fry for some time, then add the chopped tomatoes, sugar, salt and cook on medium flame till the puree thickens and the oil is separates.
- Add the beaten cream and cook on low flame for few minutes.
- Then add the chicken pieces along with chopped ginger and green chilies to the gravy.
- Cover and simmer on low heat till the curry is hot (simmering hot).
- While serving pour the butter cubes and garnish with fresh cream and finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve the Murgh Makhani hot with Plain rice or Butter
Naan or Romali roti or
Paratha or Kulcha
<<Back to Previous Page