Indian Recipe: Index
Sorshe Murgi (Mustard Chicken)
- Marinate the chicken with curd, garlic paste and turmeric paste and keep aside for half an hour.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the marinated chicken and fry it well.
- Add mustard paste, green chilies, salt and sugar to taste and mix it properly.
- Add 1-2 cups of water and cook it till it is done.
- When the gravy becomes thick and float the oil in the upper portion, remove from gas.
- Serve Mustard Chicken with steamed plain
<<Back to Previous Page