Indian Recipe: Index
Narkel jhingga chingri ( Ribbed gourd & prawn with coconut)
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the prawns lightly with a pinch of
turmeric powder and salt and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the bay leaf and add ribbed gourd and fry properly.
- Add potato and fry with gourd.
- Add turmeric powder, ginger-chilli paste, grated coconut, salt, sugar and cook it properly.
- Add pre-fried prawns and 2-3 tablespoon of water and cook it in a low flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes dry, keep it in a plate.
- Serve ribbed gourd & prawn with coconut.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: