Indian Recipe: Index
- Wash and cut all the vegetables (carrot, cauliflower, all capsicums) in medium size cubes and keep aside.
- Heat the 2-3 tablespoon of oil in a pan, shallow fry all the vegetables including baby corns,
French beans & green peas.
- Add a pinch of salt and 5-6 tablespoon of water and shimmer for 3-4 min and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add onion pieces, half fry it and keep aside.
- Melt the butter in a pan, sauté ginger-garlic paste and fry it properly.
- Add chicken and fry it well.
- Add cashew-raisins paste, tomato puree, char-magaz paste and mix well with chicken.
- Add pre-cooked vegetables, cashew nuts, raisins, sugar, salt and cook it with cover till chicken is done.
- Dissolve the corn-flour in water and mix with chicken and cook for few min.
- When the gravy becomes thick, remove from fire.
- Sprinkle the garam masala powder and enjoy with Pulao.
Note: *Char-Magaz is a combination of
four seeds, Almonds, Pumpkin seeds, Cantaloupe Seeds and Water melon seeds.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: