Indian Recipe: Index
Neem patar shukto (bitter dish with neem leaves)
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the dried pulse cakes, crushed them and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the neem leaves and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add mixed vegetables and fry it properly.
- Add turmeric powder, mustard paste, poppy seed paste, salt & sugar to taste.
- Add water and cook it in a medium flame with cover.
- When the vegetables are prepared, place it in a big bowl.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add panch phoran and ginger paste for sauté.
- Add pre-cooked vegetables, pre-fried neem leaves and stir it properly.
- Starting meal with Neem patar shukto.
<<Back to Previous Page