Indian Recipe: Index
Orange Malai Prawns
- Dress & wash the prawns (do not remove head and tail ).
- Marinate the washed prawns with lime juice and keep for half an hour.
- Heat the mustard oil in a pan, lightly fry the prawns and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee, add onion paste and fry it well.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, chili paste, turmeric powder, salt and sugar to taste and cook properly.
- Add coconut milk and cook it for 5-10 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, remove from gas.
- Let it cool, after that sprinkle orange juice on top, keep for a min.
- Enjoy Orange Malai Prawns with Plain rice or
vegetables fried rice.
<<Back to Previous Page