Indian Recipe: Index
Pabda Delight (Pabda Fish Recipe)
- Marinate the fish with a pinch of turmeric powder and salt and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the fish till light brown and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sautĂ© the bay leaf, cumin seeds, whole garam masala and green chili and fry it.
- Add chopped tomato, turmeric-chili-cumin powder, sugar, salt and 3-4 tablespoon water and cook the spices properly.
- Add coconut milk, let it boil then add pre-fried fishes and cook for 5-10 min.
- When the gravy becomes thick, sprinkle the ghee on top and remove from fire.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and Serve hot with Plain
<<Back to Previous Page