Indian Recipe: Index
Parshe Machher Jhol (dish with Indian carp parshe) (for 4 person)
- Marinate fish with a pinch of salt & turmeric powder.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the fishes separately & carefully and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add kalonji and green chilli for sauté.
- Add potato and brinjal pieces & fry it properly.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and sugar to taste & cook it for few min.
- Add water and cook it for 10 min with cover.
- After 10 min, open the cover & add the pre-fried fishes (in this stage you can add tomatoes and coriander leaves) and cook it for few min.
- The dish is ready to serve with steaming plain rice.
<<Back to Previous Page