Indian Recipe: Index
Patoler Dolma ( Parwal with prawn)
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the parwal and keep aside.
- Boil the shrimp and make a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add shrimp and parwal pulp paste.
- Add salt and sugar and fry it properly and make a dough.
- Take a parwal and stuff with shrimp paste and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in pan, sautĂ© the bay leaf and garam masala.
- Then add onion paste, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric-chilli powder, salt,
sugar to taste and stir it properly.
- Add the stuffed parwals and water & cook it for 10-12 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes dense, serve the dish.
<<Back to Previous Page