Indian Recipe: Index
- Marinate the chicken with ginger-garlic paste, lime juice, pepper powder, salt to taste and keep aside for an hour.
- After an hour, heat the oil and butter together and fry the onion till transulant.
- Add marinated chicken and cook properly.
- Add capsicum, green chili, tomato, sugar and salt to taste.
- Add 6-7 tablespoon water and cook it in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, remove from fire.
- Enjoy Pepper chicken with Plain rice or
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: