Indian Recipe: Index
Pomfret with Pineapple (sweet & sour dish)
- Marinate the fish with a of pinch of turmeric powder & salt.
- Heat the oil in a pan, lightly fry the fishes and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add mustard-coconut-chili paste, cherry
tomato, turmeric powder, salt to taste and coconut milk.
- Fry the spices properly and add the pre-fried fishes.
- Cook it for 10 min in a low flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, add pineapple juice and stir it well.
- Enjoy Pineapple pomfret with steaming plain
<<Back to Previous Page