Indian Recipe: Index
Pista-Chicken (Chicken with Pistachio)
- Marinate the chicken pieces with curd, lime juice and green chili paste and keep for an hour.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry marinated chicken pieces till light brown and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sauté the crushed green cardamoms and fry it.
- Add onion paste, ginger-garlic paste and fry it properly until the color of the paste becomes brown.
- Add pistachio paste, sugar and salt to taste and cook it till oil separated.
- Add pre-fried chicken pieces and a cup of water.
- Cook it in a medium flame with cover till done.
- When the gravy becomes thick and little dry, remove from fire.
- Sprinkle few pistachios and fresh cream on top and serve hot.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: