Indian Recipe: Index
Pomfret curry (pomfret fish in mustard sauce)
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the fishes and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add chopped onion and fry it until brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric-chilli powder, mustard paste and fry the spices properly.
- Add salt, sugar, green chilli and water.
- Add pre-fried fish and cook it in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, add tamarind juice and stir it carefully otherwise the fish will be
broken into pieces.
- Serve the dish with steaming Plain
<<Back to Previous Page