Indian Recipe: Index
Ingredients of Rasam Powder:
- Heat the oil in a pan, sautĂ© mustard seeds (after crackles the seeds).
- Add cumin, coriander seeds, red chili and fry all the spices properly.
- Ground the spices and make a fine Rasam powder.
Ingredients of Rasam:
- Boil the tuar dal with chopped green chili.
- Add tomato, coriander leaves and rasam powder, tamarind pulp, Salt & sugar to taste and boil it again.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sautĂ© the asafoetida, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves and fry it well.
- Add pre-cooked dal mix, turmeric powder and stir it properly and boil for sometime.
- Serve it with Dosa,
<<Back to Previous Page