Indian Recipe: Index
Sarson Ka Sag (a dish of Punjab)
- Boil both the greens till soft. Remove excess water and mash the leafy
vegetables well and reserve.
- Heat 4-tbsp ghee and add ginger, garlic, green chilies and broken red chilies.
- When the masala has been browned, add the mashed sagas and salt.
- Mix the gram flour in a little water and add to the saag.
- Simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve, topped with a spoon of butter, with Makki (maize flour) ki Roti.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: