Indian Recipe: Index
Fried Prawn with Sesame seed
- Marinate the washed prawn for an hour with a pinch of salt & pepper powder and keep aside.
- Take eggs, corn flour, salt and pepper powder and make a smooth batter.
- Heat the oil in a pan, take marinated prawn, deep into batter and deep fry.
- Take a big plate, keep all the fried prawns and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the chopped ginger-garlic.
- Add onion, spring onion, green chili, pepper powder, sesame seed and salt to taste.
- Fry all the spices properly and sprinkle the spices top of the fried prawns.
- Enjoy it.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: