Indian Recipe: Index
Shasa-chingri torkari (a dish is cucumber with prawn)
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the prawn & keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add bay-leaf and cumin seeds & ginger paste for
- Add potato & fry it until light brown, then add cucumber & stir continue.
- Add turmeric, coriander, cumin powder, salt & sugar to taste and mix well.
- Add pre-fried prawn & water and cook it 10 min with cover.
- Open the cover and stir the dish properly.
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves.
- The shasa-chigri is ready to serve with plain steamed rice.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: