Indian Recipe: Index
Shukto is a bitter dish. This is the first dish of traditional Indian meal.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the bori light brown and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, give the panch-phoran for sauté.
- Add all vegetables and fry them in low flame.
- When the vegetables become soft add rai paste, ginger paste, salt and sugar
- Add milk, water and pre-fried bori & cook it for 10-12 min in medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy become thick and sprinkle the ghee on top.
- Enjoy Shukto with steaming Plain
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: