Indian Recipe: Index
Smashed spicy Brinjal (Baigan ka Bharta)
- Divide the brinjal's in such a way that they will remain attached at the top.
- Grease the brinjal's with mustard oil.
- Properly roast both side of the brinjal in an oven and keep aside.
- Sprinkle some water on roasted brinjal and peel off the burned skin properly
and keep aside.
- Smash the roasted brinjal's.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sauté the chopped onion and fry it well.
- Add smashed brinjal, chopped tomato, green chili, chili powder, salt to taste
and cook it properly.
- Keep the brinjal bharta in a plate, sprinkle the coriander leaves on top enjoy
with Roti or Paratha's.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: