Indian Recipe: Index
Sweet Corn Chicken
- 250 gm chicken (boneless) (washed and cut it medium pieces)
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese
- 1 capsicum (cut in medium pieces)
- 1 cup of sweet corn
- 1/2 cup of green peas
- 2-3 tablespoon white flour
- 1 tablespoon pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 5-6 tablespoon butter
- Salt to taste
- A cup of hot water or Chicken stalk
- Marinate the chicken with pepper powder & a pinch of salt and keep for half an hour.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add white flour and fry for few min (not to pink).
- Add hot water and mix properly, otherwise lump will be formed.
- Add marinated chicken pieces, capsicum, sweet corn, green peas, salt and mix properly.
- Pour in a microwave proof dish and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Keep the dish in a Microwave, in convection mode at 200' C and bake it 20-25 min.
- When it is totally ready, Serve hot.
<<Back to Previous Page