Indian Recipe: Index
Sweet & Sour Chicken
- 500 gm chicken breast (washed & cut in medium size cubes)
- 1 egg
- A cup of corn-flour
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoon tomato
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon pepper powder
- 1-2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt according to taste
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- Marinate chicken pieces with lime juice, pepper powder, 1 teaspoon salt and keep aside for half an hour.
- Make a smooth batter with egg and corn-flour.
- After half an hour, heat the oil in a pan.
- Dip the marinated chicken pieces in the batter and deep fry it and keep aside.
- Heat new oil in a pan, add onion and fry till pink.
- Add ginger paste, lime juice, tomato puree, tomato sauce, chili sauce, sugar and salt to taste & fry till oil separated.
- Take 3-4 tablespoon corn-flour and properly dissolve in a cup of water and add with fried spices.
- Mix properly and let it boil.
- Add pre-fried chicken pieces in a gravy and cook it for 5-6 min.
- Turn off the gas and keep it on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle the honey on top and Serve hot with Rommali roti or
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: