Indian Recipe: Index
- Boil the tomatoes and peel off their skin.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the onions and bay leaves and stir.
- When the colour changes to golden brown add ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric powder and red chilli and stir well.
- Add the chicken when the mixture smells good.
- Then add salt, sugar and the boiled tomatoes, stir and add water.
- Cover and cook on low flame till the chicken gets fully cooked.
- Then add the poppy seeds paste and stir.
- Garnish with red chillies and serve.
<<Back to Previous Page