Indian Recipe: Index
Tomato chingri (Tomato prawn)
- Wash the prawns and marinate with a pinch of turmeric and salt.
- Heat the oil in a pan, medium fry the prawns and keep aside.
- Heat the in a pan, add onion and fry it properly.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric-chilli-cumin powder, tomato, salt and sugar to taste & fry it properly.
- Add grated coconut, pre-fried prawns, water and cook it with cover for 10 min in a medium flame.
- When the gravy becomes thick and juicy, sprinkle the garam masala powder and stir it properly.
- Enjoy Tomato prawn with Plain
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: