Indian Recipe: Index
Tomatoes Stuffed with Prawns
- Slice the top of each tomato and scoop out the seeds and keep aside.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoon of oil, add onion, green chilies, prawn, pepper powder & tomato pulp and cook until dry.
- Add juice of a lime and salt to taste.
- Fill the empty tomatoes with prawn mixture, spread beaten eggs & bread crumbs over.
- Take a baking dish and grease it with butter or oil.
- Bake at 160 degree F in an ordinary oven for 7-10 min.
- Serve with onions ring.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: