Indian Recipe: Index
Uchhe Posto (bitter gourd with poppy seeds) (bitter dish)
- Heat the oil in a pan and medium fry the Uchhe & keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, saute the kalonji.
- Add all the paste (poppy, mustard, chilli) and fry well.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and sugar to taste and mix well
- Add pre-fried uchhe and stir in continue.
- Add water and cook it for 10 min in a low flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, stir it properly.
- Enjoy the Uchhe Posto with steaming Plain
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: